Career Options Africa is one of the best staff recruitment consultancies, companies, agencies, and vendors in Africa. With our own recruitment centers in nine cities of Nairobi, Kampala, Kigali, Bujumbura, Kinshasa, Johannesburg & Cape Town, Lagos & Abuja, and Juba we are the leading Staff recruitment and selection agency or consultancy company in Africa offering recruitment solutions with integrity and transparency.
We offer the following services in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Nigeria, South Sudan, and South Africa;
Staff recruitment; which targets junior to technical middle-level staff. We manage the end-to-end process from job description validation, vacancy advert, shortlisting, preliminary interview, comprehensive assessment including an aptitude test, panel interview, and detailed recruitment report highlighting strengths and weaknesses of all candidates
Executive search; we manage the end-to-end process from validation of key skills and competencies, industry experience, vacancy advert, shortlisting, preliminary interview, comprehensive assessment including an aptitude test, panel interview, and detailed recruitment report highlighting strengths and weaknesses of all candidates
Headhunting; we rely on our industry experience, professional networks, and special tools to make personal contacts with targeted candidates and then do through validation of experience, skills, and competencies. Our head-hunting strategy has minimal conventional evaluation methodology and focuses on individualized evaluation to keep executives comfortable
Our standard methodology is the assessment center in which we employ a wide range of evaluation tools including;
- Preliminary validation in which we validate the candidate’s CV, especially employment history
- Aptitude tests where we apply a wide variety of tests selected based on job needs
- Case studies tailor-made to the key job deliverables
- Career orientation test that validates a candidate’s ethical, personality, and attitude bending toward a particular career
- Panel interviews with a wide range of experts based on the key competencies needed.