--Wanjao Wanjau & Mwangi Advocates--
Office Administrator at Wanjao Wanjau & Mwangi Advocates LLP
We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented Office Administrator to join our team. The Office Administrator shall be responsible for providing administrative support to the office and ensuring efficient and effective operations.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills and a passion for ensuring the highest levels of customer service and employee satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Act as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls and ensuring that the database of organizations relevant contact list is updated.
2. Responsible for handling and follow-up of all office enquiries.
3. Responsible for all administrative functions as may be needed i.e., filing, managing databases, conducting research and compiling & preparing reports as may be needed.
4. Manage email traffic for both the executive and general company channels as assigned as well as the post office mailbox.
5. Manage diaries and schedule meetings and appointments for the Partners and Associates and provide periodic reminders where necessary to the staff of important tasks and deadlines.
6. Maintain well-organized records of company, supplier, and client information and documentation.
7. Take part in ensuring that client and suppliers contracts are adhered to and followed to the core by way of advising and checking in with the management taking into account our culture, best business practices, and our core business.
8. Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
9. Manage correspondence (letters, packages etc.)
10. Liaise with the Accountant and support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
11. Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
12. Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
a. Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
b. Diploma in Business related field in combination with qualifying experience of three (3) years may be accepted in lieu of bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge, skills, and attributes
a. Knowledge in use of MS office packages
b. Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
c. Superb Organization skills
d. Ability to prepare reports
e. Keen attention to detail.
Qualified applicants should apply by sending their cover letter and curriculum vitae and noting to include their salary expectation within the cover letter.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.