Career Options Africa Group is Africa’s largest on-ground Human Resource (HR) Agency with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Burundi, South Sudan, Nigeria, and South Africa, specializing in Recruitment, HR outsourcing and Immigration support. To learn more about us and the range of services we offer, please visit our website: https://www.careeroptionsafricagroup.com
The Training Program
The demand for healthcare workers in Germany is expected to grow significantly in the coming years, presenting excellent employment opportunities for both domestic and international healthcare professionals.
As part of our Cooperate Social Responsibility, we seek to prepare health professionals for Opportunities in Germany through subsidized and fast-tracked German Language Training to attain German Language qualifications demanded by German Authorities for foreigners wishing to work in Germany as below;
- Medical Doctors
- Health Assistants/caregivers
- Language Levels: For a start, the program will cover the beginner levels (A1 and A2) and later intermediate levels (B1 and B2).
- Flexible Learning Options: We will offer flexible learning options that will suit your needs, with a maximum of 2 hours of learning time per day with day, evening, and weekend options at a location in City Center.
- Program Fee: The charges will be KES10,000 for each level.
- Assessments: upon completion, the assessments will be done at Goethe Institute to acquire a recognized certificate (please note that you’ll be in charge of paying for the examination fee at the institute).
- Duration: the duration of the program is as follows:
- A1: 3 months- Recommended for proficiency only
- A2: 3months- Recommended for proficiency only
- B1: 3 months- Exam and Certification a Must
- B2: 3 months- Exam and Certification a Must
6. Start Date: The training is set to begin on 15th July 2023.
- Nurses should have a diploma or degree in nursing and be registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya with a current practicing license.
- Nurse assistants/caregivers should have completed a nursing assistant or patient caregiver program at a recognized Health Training facility in Kenya or East Africa.
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a cover letter and copies of academic and professional certificates.
Options Africa is not a registered Labour Export Agency and does but will link
candidates to existing paths for applying as an individual or through
recognized agencies in East Africa.
in Our blog