- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Insurance
- Respond promptly to client and underwriter inquiries and provide status updates.
- Resolve problems by referring to policies, procedures, and standards.
- Obtain quotes from providers, perform comparisons, and share the information with clients.
- Communicate with customers to gather necessary information for the underwriting process.
- Compile data and perform routine tasks to support the underwriting process.
- Assess mail, correspondence, records, and reports to determine processing requirements.
- Initiate and follow up on claims until settlement or repudiation.
- Ensure accurate submission of claims by clients to the provider and vice versa.
- Process policy renewals and endorsements.
- Manually set up and input new business, renewals, and reinstatements in the Birthmark system.
- Screen incoming telephone calls and respond to inquiries within predetermined scope.
- Compile reports and maintain files and logs.
- Manage assigned workload with a focus on quality and productivity.
- Provide excellent customer service while interacting with clients.
- Collaborate with underwriting departments to research and resolve escalated underwriting issues.
- Provide technical underwriting support to team members.
- Perform administrative tasks such as printing, photocopying, and scanning.
Skill & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with upper-class honors in Actuarial Science, Insurance, or Business
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Publisher, and other relevant software applications.
- Punctual and time-conscious
- Dedicated and passionate
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Exhibits honesty and integrity
- Quick learner
- Strong academic background
Method of Application
Send your application to Martin@jantakenya.com