Trainer Peace and Reconciliation Processes (m/f/x)
Muyinga, Ngozi, Gitega,
Muyinga, Ngozi, Gitega, Burundi
- Developing and strengthening the skills of CINOPR staff in the areas of peace, active nonviolence and reconciliation, as well as in facilitation techniques, organizational development and project management.
- Implementation of programs for dialogue and exchange of experiences on the topics of peace, active nonviolence and reconciliation.
- Support in the creation of training modules and materials.
- Assist in the establishment and management of a digital, electronic, and physical archival system for peace and reconciliation memoirs.
- Be responsible for the proper expenditure and management of funds in the field in accordance with donor guidelines and AGIAMONDO requirements. In doing so, you will work in partnership with the colleagues of the partner organization.
- University degree e.g. in peace and conflict studies, political science, social science or another relevant field. Experience abroad in Africa is desirable.
- Practical knowledge in active teaching methods and facilitation. Trainer training is a plus.
- Applied experience in organizational and strategic development and project management.
- Knowledge of techniques for collecting and managing data for memory work.
- Motor vehicle driver's license and fluency in French. English language skills are desirable.
- EU citizen or Swiss citizen, member of a Christian church and identification with the goals and concerns of church development and peace work.