Theatre Assistant(Orthopedic) at Clovers Management & Training Consultants Ltd
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Diploma
- Experience3 years
- Location: Nairobi
- Job Field: Medical / Healthcare
- Salary RangeKSh 50,000 - KSh 100,000/month
- Provide technical / professional assistance to surgeons during orthopedic surgical procedures, ensuring the proper use and application of instrument sets.
- Facilitate technical workshops to enhance the skills of other orthopedic technical assistants.
- Promote the company’s product portfolio.
The applicant must:
- Have at least a Diploma in Orthopedic Technology, Nursing or any related field of study
- Have at least three years’ experience in using various orthopedic devices.
- In assisting surgeons in a theatre set up.
- Have a demonstrable understanding of the Orthopedic market in Kenya.
- Be well conversant with marketing and/or product promotion / can perform sales and marketing of products in the orthopedic industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.