Technical Support Operation at Premier East Africa ltd | Kigali
Company: EDITEC /GOAT Interactive/ Premier East Africa Ltd
Position: Technical Support Operation
Job Location: Kigali-Rwanda
GOAT Interactive is a brand new and separate business in the Editec Group, and its objective is simple: to harness and supercharge the power of its brands to lead them to a podium position in all markets they operate in. As Editec’s Online arm, GOAT Interactive is a fast-expanding company operating across 20+ markets in Africa under flagship brands such as PremierBet,, MercuryBet, Nairabet, and more.
Our fundamental technology strategy is to strengthen its presence globally through developing unique offerings that will be future-proof and enable new innovative features to be delivered to our customers.
As we are building up a first-line support team that will be providing IT support for all the operational and technical issues. We are looking for a qualified, competent and experienced candidates to fill the following position:
Description & Responsibilities
- Technology Operations – The L1 Tech Support team has a diverse set of responsibilities that require interaction and coordination across all departments throughout the business. The main areas of responsibility are Product and IT Operations, along with an overarching goal of promoting, implementing and maintaining security best practices.
- Payments - Responsible for defending payment disputes, liaising with payment partners to ensure profitability, managing fraud and disputed payment queries from a range of internal and external stakeholders. Requires detailed transaction research, analytical skills, and documentation of actions taken including communications with regional operations teams, service providers, and other internal teams as appropriate. Meeting service level agreements (SLA) whilst identifying any errors and potential threats to the business.
- Quality Assurance (QA) - Collaborate with the existing QA team in delivery by ensuring that new features are functional, of high quality and doesn’t introduce regressions.
Role responsibilities include, but isn’t limited to
- Ability to understand manual testing scripts - Functional and Regression testing keeping attention to details.
- Perform manual testing, reporting bugs and communicating bugs to the Operations team so issues can be fixed rapidly.
- An understanding of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) would be desired but not essential.
- Work in an Agile environment and focus on the deliverables which can be tested during release sanity on Prod environment.
- Work in collaboration, with other teams (QA, marketing) and highlight things earlier in the process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Ability to work proficiently and accurately in a fast-paced dynamic environment, with excellent attention to detail.
- A quick learner able to manage change and work with ambiguity.
- Team player able to work in a multi discipline environment with teams of various levels of experience along with 3rd party teams.
- Able to work well under pressure, to tight deadlines but always maintaining a commitment to delivering quality outcomes.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently – to organise, manage and prioritise own workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills – able to clearly communicate often complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences and share solutions with fellow team members
- Able to manage expectations, set realistic goals, and deliver to plan.
- Numerate and literate – produces high quality documentation supporting all activities, such as procedures, policies, reports, guides and so on.
How to apply
Premier East Africa Ltd (PEAL) is an equal opportunities employer, if your career expectations match this exciting opportunity, please submit your cover letter, and CV to our human resource and office Administration manager at firstname.lastname@example.org before the 15th of September 2023
Click on the APPLY button to send your application documents:
- Your application will be sent to the employer immediately (Allowed formats: .doc .pdf .txt .docx)
- A confirmation email will be sent to you few minutes afterwards
- You can request any documents archived from our website (ex: a job description, a CV, a cover letter...)
Please bear in mind that you should never be requested to pay to get interviews, or to pass extra certifications etc...