Spray Foam Installer
We are looking for individuals who are eager to develop and apply their skills in ways that make a positive impact to communities. Here, you’ll be proud to be a part of a company known for putting safety and people first, combined with uncompromising integrity.
Full Time Work Available. Quick Turnaround Hire!
As an installer, you will be responsible for all aspects of installing company products according to work order, manufacturer, quality and safety guidelines. Products include insulation, fireplaces, gutters, mirrors and shelving, garage doors, windows, shower enclosures, home wrap and any other products sold by the company.
You will be proud to be a part of a team where the average installer tenure is 10+ years!
What we offer:
• Competitive Compensation
• Paid Holiday and Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• 401K Matching
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Employee Purchase and Assistance Plans
• Tuition Reimbursement
Here is glimpse of what you will do:
• Review your daily work schedule and ensure truck is loaded with all product(s), tools and equipment for the day.
• Complete vehicle safety, job site inspections.
• Safely unload and stage material at job site.
• Report safety, customer or quality concerns.
• Perform warehouse related duties as required.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
• Must be a min of 18 years of age and have a valid Driver’s License.
• Clear Post Offer Drug Screen.
• Able to lift up to 50lbs.
• Climb, stoop, kneel, crawl, and stand to perform daily work and ladder climbing, as needed.
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability. TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading installer and distributor of insulation and building material services nationwide. With over 220+ TruTeam and 75+ Service Partners locations across the United States, there are a variety of career opportunities awaiting you!