Site Supervisor at Viscar Industrial Capacity
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , Diploma
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Nairobi
- Job Field: Project Management
As the supervisor, you will be required to set clear team goals and KPIs, delegate tasks and set project deadlines. You will oversee day-to-day teams’ operation and performance, do regular performance evaluations, and create a healthy and motivating work environment and atmosphere.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set clear team goals and KPIs
- Delegate tasks and set project deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day teams' operation and performance
- Administer all customer complaints and ensure timely resolution within required guidelines
- Develop a well-designed and motivating evaluation program
- Communicate with teams about their performance
- Lead preparation of relevant reports in consultation with various teams
- Develop and oversee the implementation of weekly Performance Monitoring Plans (PMP) to capture project performance and results, including monitoring for process and outcome evaluations
- Take the lead in the planning, designing and implementation of M&E systems and tools and support evaluation and learning processes for data center operations
- Conduct Data Quality Audits periodically or as often as recommended and ensure follow-up of action points to complete
- Generated data for weekly and monthly progress reporting.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Take a lead role in promoting the products and services of the data center to prospective and returning customers including client acquisition, cross-selling and upselling.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in a relevant discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in team management will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Viscar Industrial Capacity on www.linkedin.com to apply