Sales Operations Manager at Bralirwa Plc
Bralirwa Plc. Is looking to hire a qualified, dedicated & experienced Sales Operations Manager, to ensure relevancy, satisfaction, retention, and growth for both Bralirwa and Stakeholders through continuous growth in market leadership. The right fit should also be ready to demonstrate our organizational behaviors which are Connect, Shape, Develop and Deliver. The person will be based in Kigali, reporting to the Customer Experience Manager.
The Sales Operations Manager is tasked to create synergies and seamless operations within the sales organization.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Performance management of the sales team & Route to Consumer partners
2) Management of the trade terms
3) Scrum Master role for the sales projects
4) Streamline communication to the sales team
5) Demand planning and order allocation
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Management, Economics or any other related field;
- 3 to 5 years working in a commercial industry, sales operations or customer operations position
- Working experience in a consumer-goods industry
- Fluency in English and Kinyarwanda. French is a plus
- Advanced level of MS Excel.
- Be able to work in multi-cultural, multi-national and multi-lingual organization.
- Excellent and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Project Management skills
- Time Management and Organizational Skills
- High level of commitment and working with minimal supervision
- Must be proactive, reliable and able to pay keen attention to the smallest of details
GROWING WITH BRALIRWA
At Bralirwa, there is no set career path. You will find continuous learning opportunities and colleagues who will encourage and support your growth in whatever path you choose to explore. We are a destination for curious minds and the more curious you are, the better.
Start learning new things and find out everything you can be.
WHAT WE OFFER
We’re committed to hiring diversely. Having employees from diverse backgrounds brings a wealth of perspectives and experience to our team. We embrace Inclusion and Diversity, which means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development for all employees regardless of age, gender, race, disability, belief and civil partnership, pregnancy, and maternity.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary, but also an additional pension scheme, a loan subsidy, an annual bonus, free lunch, 100% medical insurance, fuel allowance, communication allowance, and enjoy a free Friday drink with colleagues.
HOW TO APPLY
As a Diverse and Global Company, we recruit based on the principle of equal opportunity. This means that our hiring decisions are not based on race, color, religion, beliefs, etc. but our decision is purely based on your shown competencies and behaviors during the assessment process.
In case you meet the above requirement, please go to https://careers.theheinekencompany.com/Rwanda and search for “Sales Operations Manager”.
All applicants must apply using our online application system, CVs received via email or standard post will NOT be considered. If you face any challenges in applying, please let us know through firstname.lastname@example.org (no applications will be accepted through this email)
The closing date for submission of applications is Tuesday, 22nd August 2023