- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 - 7 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Competencies and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Management, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- 3-7 years experience in sales. Marketing experience is an added advantage
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organisational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Experience with CRM software Management
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
The Sales Manager's responsibilities revolve around overseeing the sales, budgets, and all programs related to marketing. They must implement budget goals and revenue targets, evaluate the progress of the various teams, participate in securing sales and reaching out to clients, and even negotiate contracts. Furthermore, they have the discretion to assign pricing and discounts, strategize ways to build a more substantial client base and lead a team of skilled professionals to boost sales and improve client satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing sales strategies that further the department’s agenda and drives enhanced revenue generation for Amotech Africa Group and all its subsidiaries.
- Responsible for driving agreed sales / income targets and KPIs and further assign sales territory, target groups and sales targets to the sales team.
- Direct sales efforts with Technical sales Engineers and Key Account Managers through proactive call campaigns, regional meetings, face-to-face consultations, and pipeline management.
- Maintaining relationships between OEMS and other sales-related stakeholders in the organization.
- Lead on implementation, reporting and reviewing of the strategic and operational sales & marketing plans to drive sales and revenue as well as managing calendars of all departmental activities.
- Create and implement short and long-term marketing strategies to meet sales team goals and annual sales targets in collaboration with the Marketing Manager.
- Coordinate sales activities with other work units or departments such as finance and Projects to ensure seamless activities and efficiency.
- Identify areas of improvement in sales strategies and with a view of establishing actionable insights for the improving of sales and business profits.
- Prepare accurate and complete sales reports, and ensure all marketing and sales teams reports are submitted.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.