Recruitment Officer (M/F)
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Recruitment Officer (M/F)
We are looking for a Recruitment Officer (M/F) for our client, a multinational IT services company.
- Writing job offers and distributing them on job boards, social networks, etc.
- Managing advertisements on various media.
- Receiving, analysing and shortlisting applications (permanent, fixed-term, freelance, etc.).
- Pre-selecting candidates (telephone and face-to-face interviews).
- Conduct interviews (group and individual) and assess their skills (job, personality and logic tests).
- Submit shortlisted applications to the regional departments that are recruiting.
- Compile the administrative file and collect the documents needed for the Personnel Administration department to draw up the contracts.
- Participating in recruitment events (forums, fairs, schools....).
- Management of internal mobility (mobility interviews, support, monitoring).
- Supporting new recruits until they are integrated into the company.
- Monitoring astonishment reports and making proposals to improve integration.
- Working as part of a team on cross-functional assignments and taking initiative.
Required profile for job ad : Recruitment Officer (M/F)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- +5 years' professional experience as a Recruitment Officer or in a similar position.
- Mastery of the various recruitment techniques (in particular via job boards, social networks, LinkedIn, etc.).
- You must be organised, rigorous and autonomous, and have good interpersonal skills.
- Good command of IT tools.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and on your own.
- Be responsive and enjoy taking the initiative.
Job criteria for job ad : Recruitment Officer (M/F)
|Job category :||HR, training|
|Industries :||IT, software engineering, Internet|
|Employment type :||Permanent contract|
|Region :||Aweil - Bentiu - Bor - Juba - Kuajok - Malakal - Rumbek - Torit - Wau - Yambio - International|
|Experience level :||2 to 5 years|
|Educational level :||Bachelor|
|Number of Position(s) :||5|