Real Estate Intern at Stellar Human Resource Solutions
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND , Diploma
- Job FieldInternships / Volunteering , Real Estate
- Prospect, acquire, and manage customers, clients, and partners.
- Prepare and present client proposals and follow leads and opportunities
- Manage a sales funnel for real estate properties that will include arranging new listing tours, conducting open house(s), and accompanying prospective buyers in the quest to manage property closings and sales/leases within prescribed timelines.
- Work with cross-functional teams to optimally package and brand real estate properties so as to deliver prompt sales/leases or efficient real estate property management.
- Prepare/present timely and accurate reports on sales activities and productivity, and attend sales and management meetings.
- Offer exemplary customer service while interacting with current/potential customers and stakeholders.
- A degree or diploma in real estate or any other related field.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong organizational and time management skills ability to adhere to deadlines
- Innovative and solution-oriented individuals
- Ability to cope under pressure and work within a fast pace environment
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally