Product Owner – Digital lending at I&M Bank
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 6 years
- Location: Nairobi
- Job Field: Banking
- The job holder will be responsible for facilitating the Product development of digital financial services to increase functionality, usage & transaction migration across the Online, Mobile and new to the world banking channels. The job holder will also be responsible for customer focused solutions that streamline credit processes through use of technology solutions combined with continuous process improvement to enhance both the customer experience and financial results.
- Champion digital banking and determining opportunities for improving business processes through automation.
- Develop, maintain and manage a pipeline of customers across all stages of the Digital loan journey. This will require one to have a strong operating rhythm to ensure that there is sufficient activity across the application approval within the system to avoid customer dissatisfaction.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors on project planning and execution of change processes with respect to Business Policy Rules and system enhancements.
- Serve as liaison between Projects management Office and Business team to translate business requirements into effective technical solutions.
- Monitor market trend and carrying out competitive analysis of the Digital Lending market with an intent to continuously innovate around online customer journey with enhanced customer experience and satisfaction, especially on Digital platforms.
- Provide support and training continually to bank staff on new systems, products and policy updates.
- Ensure the Portfolio management of Digitally Lent facilities across the regions.
- Gather functional and non-functional business ideas and analyze to design processes flow and documentation.
- A Bachelors' Degree.
- At least 6 years relevant banking experience, 3 of which should have been in Credit.
- Proven ability to analyze complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations.
- Experience in project management will be an added advantage.
- Excellent understanding of both Credit and IT policies and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of Central Bank of Kenya Prudential & Risk guidelines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to decipher technical language into business language.