Product Feedback Analyst at WTS Energy
- Job Type: Contract
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Nairobi
- Job Field: Data, Business Analysis and AI
On behalf of our clients, a leading company in software innovation, cloud services, productivity tools, and cutting-edge technology solutions we are actively recruiting a Product Feedback analyst to assist our client’s product team to better understand their users’ needs and help triage feedback and feature requests.The successful candidate must be highly analytical and detail-oriented Analyst, who will be responsible for analyzing user feedback and web analytics to help bring insights into user needs, pain points, and identify customer accounts that are at risk.
- Collate verbatim feedback from customers; analyze, categorize, and flag for action.
- Conduct regular meetings with product team to cover status of feedback items.
- Analyze user behavior to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Track and report on feedback items and follow-ups.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve website usability and functionality.
- Provide insights and recommendations to help improve the user experience,engagement, and conversion rate.
- Identify customer accounts that are at risk.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in web analytics, UX research, market research or related field.
- Experience supporting a digital product team.
- Experience with web analytics tools would be useful.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- An understanding of market research and user behavior analysis methodologies.
- An understanding of statistics applied to common market research analyses would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Understanding of enterprise software and search markets is desirable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to WTS Energy on www.wtsenergy.com to apply