Privilege Access Management Officer at Diamond Trust Bank (DTB)
Dar es Salam,
Privilege Access Management Officer
- Design, Implement and Manage Privileged Management processes; Defining Access Control mechanism, User Entitlements, Manage Applications Credentials, and User Access Policy Management.
- Advanced working knowledge of PAM Standards and best practices including Multi-Factor Authentication, Service Account Standards, privileged account discovery and PAM Architecture
- Experience in implementing and deploying MFA technology.
- Experience with PAM Operational tasks – Creating Password Safes, Defining Access Control, Policies/Platforms, User provisioning and entitlements, Managing Applications Credentials, Auto-upload as well as User Access Policy Management.
- Demonstrate extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in reviewing access requests from users, working with PAM tools, defining best practices for PAM governance, and applying continuously independent judgment to solve daily issues.
- Technical familiarity with core infrastructure architectures and tools, including Active Directory, Server/OS, Storage, Middleware, Database, Network (switches, load balancers, routers and firewalls) and Application topologies.
- Work with IAM leads and business IT managers to understand business requirements, enterprise IT standards and other considerations that influence how PAM and Certification solutions and services should perform and operate
- Provide advanced support and development services for centralized authentication, MFA and SAML based authentication mechanisms.
- Implement PAM principles to secure and manage privileged accounts while at the same time ensuring adherence to the ‘least privilege’ principle.
- Creation of policies and reports in PAM solutions.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving password rotation and PAM tool issues.
- Experience integrating servers, middleware, network devices, applications, and business services with PAM solutions.
- Work with external auditors and other supporting third-party suppliers to provide evidence of compliance with regulatory requirements related to IAM, PAM, and RBAC.
- Minimum of a bachelor of Science in Information Technology. Proficiency and certification in Cybersecurity will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience and current working knowledge in the field of information or cyber security including identity management, access management and privileged access management.
- Good understanding of security concepts and technologies in the wider Identity and Access Management space (IAM): Logical Access Controls, LDAP and RBAC, Authentication solutions, PKI concepts.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences from technical to executive management.
- A structured approach to dealing with complex and variable work environments in an independent manner.
- Ability to balance opposing business requirements.
- Ability to balance long term and short term requirements independently
- Strong evaluation, communication and reporting skills
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com
DTB is an equal-opportunity employer.