Printer Designer - Branding & Marketing at Bridge Talent Management
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Nairobi
- Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
About the client
Our client, Wallstreet Band Prints, is seeking a new graphic designer to join the team. The selected candidate will be designing various things across digital and offline media.
Candidates must demonstrate their work experience through a portfolio showcase of what they’ve done during the application process; this is crucial to confirm whether they are a good fit for our organization.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art using Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and other relevant software.
- Coordinating with the art director, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, brochures, fliers, company profiles and websites.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with a crucial focus on Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design
- Should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the design and print industry
- Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualize original ideas.
- Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to clients and team members.
- Mindful of the client’s needs and the time and costs associated with what you deliver.
- Work under pressure
- Must know how to operate Latest Konika Digital Machine
- Must be fast swift
- Good relationship with the clients
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bridge Talent Management on bridgetalentgroup.zohorecruit.com to apply