Preschool Teacher Vacancy at URU Community Pre & Primary School July, 2023
Job title: Preschool teacher
School: Uru community Pre and Primary school
Location: Moshi, Kilimanjaro
Job type: Full time / on-site
We are looking for a qualified Preschool Teacher.
The teacher must have great love and patience for children, the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention.
The goal is to contribute to the healthy mental and emotional development of the child so they can more easily acclimate in the next level of education.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Preschool Teacher
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to act as mediator between children
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
- Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen
- Degree/diploma in early childhood education or relevant field
- Employ a variety of educational techniques suitable for teaching children
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Collaborate with other educators
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards, etc.
MODE OF APPLICATION