Personal Assistant at Derick Global Trading Company Limited
WE ARE HIRING
Job Tittle: Personal Assistant
Report To: Managing Director
Location: Moshi, Kilimanjaro
Expected Starting Date: 01/09/2023
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Answering calls phone calls as well as preparing communications on behalf of a manager
- Organizing and planning internal and external meetings
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Conducting or preparing any research that the reporting manager may require
- Liaising with internal departments on various internal issues
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Other duties as required from time to time
- Bachelor Degree in Public Administration, HRM or any other related field.
- Experience: 1-2 years of working experience as a personal assistant or administration officer would be advantageous.
- Computer literacy
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to priorities and multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- A team player with a flexible approach
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Please send your CV to email@example.com before 21st August 20233. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.Do not apply if you do not meet the qualifications needed for this position.