Payments & Financial Markets Officer
Organisation: NCBA Bank Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Payments and Financial Markets – Clearing-Assistant Manager
Closing on: Aug 23, 2023
NCBA Bank Uganda Limited, is a commercial bank in Uganda. It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Bank of Uganda, the country’s central bank and national banking regulator.
Job Summary: The Payments & Financial Markets Officer will support the Bank’s Payment and Financial Markets Operations and, maintain operational standards as per set regulations and procedures by the NCBA, Bank of Uganda and the Uganda Bankers Association and above all to support effective and efficient customer service delivery.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a University degree from a recognised University
- Professional qualifications in banking would be added advantage
- At least two years of work experience in Banking with general operations experience.
- Branch Banking Operations including international and Foreign Exchange operations
- Experience of a service environment
- Previous handling of Operational risk issues
- Statistical analysis Skills: Ability to analyse and/or interpret data and advice accordingly.
- Analytical business Skills: Attentive to detail and ability to solve problems as they occur.
- Technology Skills: Computer literate with proficiency in computerized financial analysis applications
- Industry knowledge: Knowledge of the financial sector and current banking operations practice.
- Goal driven and results oriented: Enjoys being measured, and judged by financial and other performance targets.
- Meticulous, focused and level headed
- Personal Ethics: Must be honest, fair and just with self and others, and demonstrates integrity in work and business contacts.
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to work and interact with colleagues in a friendly manner.
- Proactive Initiator: Must be pro-active and have the ability to overcome problems with potential
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join NCBA Bank are strongly encouraged to apply online at the link below.