National Humanitarian Program Associate - Pibor
|Industries :||Associative activities|
|Job ads :||See our Job Ads|
Company descriptionUNDP works in about 170 countries and territories, helping to eradicate poverty, reduce inequalities and exclusion, and build resilience so... read more
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : National Humanitarian Program Associate - Pibor
We are looking for a National Humanitarian Program Associate.
- Contributes to the preparation of projects and programs with partners
- Assists in the humanitarian response coordination at the field level
- Assists in the identification, systematization and reporting of good/promising practices and lessons learnt on Humanitarian Response Issues
- Gather, compile and analyses information in the subject areas of UNFPA assistance to the Government, drafting project documents and work plans and preparing tables and statistical data
- Assist in the coordination/submission of substantive reporting
- Maintain monitoring reports and records in a user-friendly access system
- Contribute to ensuring compliance of program / projects with organizational guidelines, as well as with audits and evaluation findings, by benchmarking program and project performance and transmitting this information to the output managers for corrective action
- Assist in reviewing and analyzing country program substantive achievements in Humanitarian Response including performance trends and providing feedback to the Country Office and Regional Office (when necessary)
- Support the process of collecting, systematizing, and disseminating GBV safety audit reports and other assessment information from the hub
- Provide support to the program team on documentation, and dissemination of good practice and lessons learned from ongoing response
- Share and encourage the use of evidence-based information and data with external partners
- Analyze and distribute key knowledge pieces and materials in a timely manner to clients and stakeholders
- Compile and synthesize relevant background material for use in discussions and public events.
Required profile for job ad : National Humanitarian Program Associate - Pibor
Required expertise, qualifications, and competencies, including language requirements.
- Proven ability to lead and manage teams to achieve demonstrable results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to foster engaged partnerships at a high level of representation and to maintain political partnerships.
Bachelor degree in SRH and Humanitarian Response related fields, project/program management, public health, or relevant social science discipline desirable
Knowledge And Experience
- Six years of relevant experience in Humanitarian Response or related fields is desirable
- Experience in Humanitarian Response project/program management in private, CBO/NGO, national and/or international organizations
- Previous experience in the UN system is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Computer literacy - Word, Excel, Power-point, etc
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, knowledge of Arabic will be an asset.
- Exemplifying integrity,
- Demonstrating commitment to UNFPA and the UN system,
- Embracing cultural diversity,
- Embracing change
- Achieving results,
- Being accountable,
- Developing and applying professional expertise/business acumen,
- Thinking analytically and strategically,
- Working in teams/managing ourselves and our relationships,
- Job knowledge / technical expertise
- Proficiency in current office software applications;
- good basic knowledge of Project Management dashboard and software.
Managerial Competencies (if Applicable)
- Projects Management and Support
- Understanding of SRH Issues especially in Humanitarian Response settings
- Managing documents, correspondence, and reports
- Managing information and workflow
- Planning, organizing and multi-tasking.
- Managing operational processes
Job criteria for job ad : National Humanitarian Program Associate - Pibor
|Job category :||Services|
|Industries :||Government services|
|Employment type :||Permanent contract|
|Region :||Aweil - Bentiu - Bor - Juba - Kuajok - Malakal - Rumbek - Torit - Wau - Yambio - International|
|Experience level :||5 to 10 years|
|Educational level :||Bachelor|
|Key Skills :||MONITORINGWRITINGSUPPORTASSISTANCESAFETY|
|Number of Position(s) :||2|
Be cautious! Do not send money to a potential employer. Do not pay any money for a potential contract of employment or for pre-employment training.
Please report any irregularities by using the candidate contact form and selecting the subject "Report a job ad".