Medical Advisor at Novo NordiskJ
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience3 - 5 years
- Location: Nairobi
- Job Field: Medical / Healthcare
As a Medical Advisor you will be responsible for providing proactive medical support to new business opportunities and strategic objectives for the affiliate.
Your Main accountabilities will be:
- Reviewing of medical educational and promotional material for scientific accuracy, currency, and relevance, providing training to employees and Health Care Professionals, providing medical guidance to the Sales, Marketing and Market access departments in terms of treatment guidelines and current clinical practice, providing support and guidance on pharmacovigilance matters and providing medical information to customers as required.
- Providing training and educational activities for Health Care Practitioners.
- You will further be responsible for managing the relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, as well as be the point of contact for all medical enquiries and scientific matters. Other primary medical responsibilities include publication planning and implementation.
- You will demonstrate good communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders for the successful implementation of your main responsibilities.
- The candidate will have minimum of University Degree in Medicine - MD, be a qualified medical doctor who has completed their internship, community service and worked in a clinical environment.
- 3-5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Must have English language in a fluent level.
- Interest in Diabetes, Cardiovascular and Endocrine Disorders is desired.
- The candidate must demonstrate computer skills (Excel, Word, and Power Point) and two years of experience as a Medical Advisor in the Pharmaceutical Industry will be considered an advantage.
- A Master’s Degree in Public health or Health Economics will also be an advantage.
Important skills to work in this position are:
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to influence and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate Cross-functional Collaboration and Team Work.
- Good Decision-making and problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrate agility in ways of working, be self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Great communication (verbal and written);
- Good planning and organizational skills, project management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Novo Nordisk on careers.novonordisk.com to apply