Manager at DART Workers SACCOS Limited
Dar es Salam,
Manager at DART Workers SACCOS Limited August, 2023
DART WORKERS SACCOS LTD
REF NO. DA.26/336/01/9
DART Workers SACCOS LTD is a registered Savings and Credit Co-operative Society whose main objective is to raise, strengthen and develop the economic and social conditions of its members, in compliance with the Law, Rules and procedures of Cooperative Societies. Currently, the entity is aspiring to become the largest financial institution that provides the best services in Tanzania. In order to achieve its ambition, the board of DART Workers SACCOS is looking to hire a highly qualified Accountant to fill the position of Manager.
- Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields; Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration/Commerce majoring in Accountancy or Finance, Marketing, Sales and Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Business Administration/Commerce Majoring in either Marketing, Sales and Marketing, or Entrepreneurship or equivalent qualifications from any recognized Institution. Candidate with Accountancy or Finance must be registered with the National Board of Accountants or registered internationally as Certified Public Accountant.
B. POSITION – MANAGER (1 POST)
C. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensuring the operational and reporting systems are efficient, reliable and facilitate communication;
2. Preparing the annual budget and strategic business plan in consultation with the board members;
3. Managing all staff matters including human resource development and training;
4. Keeping proper financial records and timely preparation of financial statements;
5. Providing management reports at the board meetings;
6. Authorizing budgeted expenditures within the authority given by the Board;
7. Assisting the board in setting interest rates, fees and charges for all products and services offered; ensuring there is adequate liquidity to meet loan demands, savings withdrawals and operating expenses;
8. Overseeing the opening and use of bank accounts;
9. Preparing and submit regulatory reports timely;
10. Implementing recommendations set forth in the external audit, internal audit
and inspection reports;
11. Ensuring compliance with the Act, regulations, policies, procedures, by-laws and the code of conduct; and
12. Performing other duties as may be assigned by the board.
D. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
2. Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
3. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
4. Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:
- Degree or Advanced Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
ii Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
iii Birth certificate;
iv Recent Passport Size Photo;
5. Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:
i Form IV and form VI results slips;
ii Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
6. An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
7. Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
8. Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
9. An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
10. Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
11. Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
12. A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to:
“CHAIRPERSON,NOTE: All applications must be sent through email email@example.com or physically submitted to DART Headquarter registry office located at Ubungo Maji, Morogoro Road opposite TANESCO Building.
DART WORKERS SACCOS LTD,
DAR ES SALAAM.”
Deadline for application is 25th August, 2023.