Junior Graphic Designer at Vibrant Market Connection
- Job Type : Full Time
- Qualification: Diploma
- Experience: 1 - 2 years
- Location: Nairobi
- Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
This is a full-time online graphic designer job at Vibrant Market Connection Ltd. You will work directly with the Creative Officer and supporting teams.
As a graphic designer, your job generally entails creating visual communications using computer graphic programs to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner for the company and its clients. If you are passionate about graphic design, we are looking for you.
- Achieve the company's design goals and targets
- Daily communicates and works closely with the Creative Officer and the rest of the team.
- Help make design choices for all company content and for the company's clients.
- Design brochures, flyers, logos, advertisements, and other communication materials as instructed.
- Create illustrations, and slide presentations as visual aids for presentations.
- Work with other creative team members to produce content.
- Creation and illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications both on digital platforms, traditional media, and printed materials.
- Create content using computer software programs like Adobe's Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, and InDesign..
- Review final designs for errors and ensure that final submissions are as desired.
- Must be 22-29 years old
- Work experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Must be a Kenyan youth with current residency in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Must have be a graduate with a diploma or degree.
- Must have a desktop or laptop and access to a good internet connection.
- A portfolio of graphic design work for social media and print media is mandatory.
- Working knowledge of technologies and software i.e. Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, and Visio.
- Ability to simplify complex marketing concepts into digestible content.
- Skilled in animation and video editing is a plus.
- Must be a very creative person.
- Good time management skills for projects.
- Passionate in design and design-related work.
- Good problem-solving skills in graphic design.
- Ambitious to grow fast in the graphic design career.
- Must be able to collaborate well in a dynamic team.
- Self-driven and able to work in a dynamic environment
- Committed to completing urgent tasks quickly and on time.
- Familiarity with computer graphics and design software mentioned above.
- A pleasant personality is mandatory in this line of work with clients and the team.
- Must be a good communicator in project completion and team collaborations.
Payment is to be discussed and agreed upon with the successful applicant.
Method of Application
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com.
The email titel should be "Graphic Designer Job Application"
The deadline for application is 31st August 2023.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be Contacted