Intern - Communications at Jhpiego
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Job Field: Internships / Volunteering , Media / Advertising / Branding
Knowledge: (functional or technical; majorly, storytelling in writing and in addition, digital media skills such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Work closely with the Jhpiego-Kenya communications team to develop and implement a comprehensive internal and external relations, communications, and publications strategy.
- Participate in field activities to gather and write stories/narratives about the work of Jhpiego for the website.
- and share them with media outlets.
- Write narratives and program information in a reader-friendly manner for use on the Jhpiego website, Jhpiego Quarterly newsletter, and other communications.
- Develop talking points for staff for media events.
- Write program descriptions and information for usage on the website and in various other media outlets and sources including social networking sites.
- Assist in coordinating public affairs, media and external events.
- Currently graduated with at least a bachelor's degree
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and desire and ability to learn in a fast paced, highly competitive industry.
- Willing to learn and grow as a professional
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Jhpiego on jobs-jhpiego.icims.com to apply