Imyanya 3 y`ubushoferi (Under Statute) muri GICUMBI DISTRICT HEALTH
• Assist clients and patients as needed to safely complete the transfer.
• Carry out daily checks before starting up the vehicle (oil level; water level; pressure of the tires etc…)
• Complete a mechanical checklist prior to each shift to ensure ambulance is in working order and ready to transport patients to and from required locations, and report any mechanical issues
• Complete appropriate trip sheets as required by line manager to record officially each transport
• Effective communicates with dispatch regarding schedule progress and receive instructions.
• Ensure ambulance is clean and stocked properly with first aid and medical supplies prior to each shift and between patient transports throughout the day
• Ensure that there is availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance
• Ensure the road safety compliance
• Help patients onto ambulance gurney and load them into the ambulance, assisted by medical personnel
• Inform the logistics department of any major repairs to be carried out.
• Maintain a professional image and attitude in regards to clients, visitors and co‐workers
• Maintain cleanness of the vehicles
• Provide reliable and secure driving services
• Report accident or other emergency facts
• Solve minor technical problems for vehicles
• Transporting patients and clients utilizing health facility vehicles in a safe and professional manner
A2 certificate with a valid driving license (B, C or D) with 3 years working experience as a driver.
0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
Commitment to continuous learning