Human Resources Director (M/F)
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Human Resources Director (M/F)
We are looking for a Human Resources Director (M/F) for our client, a multinational IT services company.
- Defining, contributing to and supporting the various HR projects and processes.
- Defining and leading the recruitment strategy, working closely with the business lines.
- Supporting management and managers in all HR matters relating to their area of responsibility (recruitment, induction, career management, etc.).
- Promoting the company's values internally and externally in order to develop the corporate culture and employer brand.
- Designing and supporting training and development programmes to enhance employee skills and career development opportunities.
- Setting up career paths in conjunction with managers in their talent management.
- Defining and implementing HR career paths: onboarding, offboarding, managerial rituals, teleworking, etc.
- Manage, lead and support a high-performance, committed HR team in order to implement strategic HR programmes and initiatives.
- Overseeing and ensuring the smooth running of HR operations (payroll, contract management, etc.).
- Overseeing the design and implementation of compensation and benefits programmes to ensure that they are competitive, attractive and aligned with the company's business objectives.
- Representing the company's voice to the various business lines by implementing an effective and regular internal communications strategy.
- Upstream planning of temporary staff.
- Managing the HR budget in conjunction with Finance.
- Management of social relations / Coordination of relations with social partners.
Required profile for job ad : Human Resources Director (M/F)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- +5 years' professional experience as a Human Resources Director or in a similar position.
- Good command of all HR issues (payroll, HR legislation, recruitment, personnel administration, training, employer brand, etc.).
- Managerial skills and good interpersonal skills to disseminate ideas, unite teams and support cross-functional projects.
- Be recognised for your ability to design and implement an HR policy, with a visionary and forward-looking approach.
- Be comfortable using IT tools.
- Possess one or more of the following qualities: Thoroughness, organisation, analytical skills, ability to react quickly, ability to meet commitments and deadlines, ability to work cross-functionally, sense of customer service, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, team spirit and empathy.
- Be in constant contact with managers and colleagues.
- Ability to work in an agile environment where responsiveness is important.
Job criteria for job ad : Human Resources Director (M/F)
|Job category :||HR, training|
|Industries :||IT, software engineering, Internet|
|Employment type :||Permanent contract|
|Region :||Aweil - Bentiu - Bor - Juba - Kuajok - Malakal - Rumbek - Torit - Wau - Yambio - International|
|Experience level :||More than 10 years|
|Educational level :||Master|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|