- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , Diploma
- Experience 5 years
- Location Nairobi
Job Field Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
- Analyze data, anticipate challenges, and proactively implement strategies for operational efficiency and guest satisfaction
- Implementing strategies to maximize profitability while maintaining high-quality standards
- Handling unexpected challenges to ensure smooth hotel operations.
- Ensure food safety and hygiene protocols are implemented and maintained in the food service areas.
- Actively collaborating with the sales and marketing department to identify revenue growth opportunities and execute promotional strategies.
- Working closely with the kitchen department to ensure seamless coordination, monitor food quality, and promptly address any issues to maintain high service standards
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Hotel Manager in the hospitality industry,
- Strong Knowledge of the Bar and Entertainment Industry
- Should have a solid understanding of financial management principles
- Should have experience in hiring, training, and supervising employees
- Should have skills in performance management
- Strategic Thinking and Problem-Solving Abilities
Method of Application
Send your application to email@example.com