Field Service Engineer at Philips
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 - 2 years
- Job FieldEngineering / Technical
- Assisting service repair, preventative maintenance, field change orders / installations.
- Identifying and solving customer issues, providing the customer with the appropriate communication, and involving Service and Sales teams as appropriate.
- Operating under required knowledge of regulatory requirements.
As Field Service engineer you will be working as a team member of Customer Service delivery team and reporting to Districts Operations Manager.
You will have an opportunity to develop your technical skills in a multinational set up while working in a hybrid model.
A career at Philips comes with all sorts of wonderful benefits. Be sure to speak to your recruiter about benefits in your region.
You're the right fit if:
- University degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Physics Engineering, or relevant disciplines.
- Around min 1-2 years of field service experience within an engineering, medical or science related environment required.
- Strong knowledge in diagnosing and repairing electronic equipment, troubleshooting, and responding to customers’ concerns.
- Strong customer service and communication and reporting skills.
- Advanced level of English both verbally and written addition to local language.
- The candidate must be willing to travel on occasional basis for support in other regions.