E-Business Manager at Bralirwa Plc
Bralirwa Plc. Is looking to hire a qualified, experienced, and analytical-thinking E-Business Manager, to work on leading the innovation of digital products and ensure an end-to-end process in order tighten our grip on the Route to Consumer and continuously optimize our processes. The person will work with system developers, content creators, creative agencies, and other stakeholders in developing roadmaps that will bring digital products from concept to deployment. The perfect fit for this position must have deep knowledge in project management, as well as data & analytics. The person will be based in Kigali and the position reports directly to Customer Experience Manager.
- Leading the product functional design process based on business requirements
- Defining the product roadmap
- Defining the deployment plan
- Ensuring product performance
- Developing talents in the team
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Sets the vision for each of the digital products/solutions
- Communicates vision, strategy and prioritization to the D&T, deployment teams and other relevant stakeholders in the organization
- Design and implement motivational strategies in order to achieve this vision
- Undertake to continually inspire, encourage, and support the team in pursuit of this vision.
- Reinforce their vision of the future.
- Tune into the forces that might require a change of direction.
- Evaluates teams’ performance against set goals
- Coaches talents on their personal development plan
Product Owner (DDE, DOT & related Global solutions):
- Coordinate with AMEE and Global E-Business team to co-develop a product roadmap
- Define the value proposition of the solutions
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- In collaboration with Global PO, prioritize and maintain the product backlog, balancing the requirements of stakeholders
- Works x-functionally to deliver an optimum user experience and user enablement
- Translate data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the end users
- Define the deployment plan to ensure the delivery of an optimum retention rate and customer lifetime value
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-deployment to evaluate the business value
- Motivate the deployment team to exceed expectations and create a high performing team
Product Owner (New/Local Solutions):
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology
- Define the value proposition of the solutions
- Define and executes deployment plan, working to ensure the delivery of proof of concept
- Prioritize and maintains the product backlog
- Collaborate with the Field Sales team to define the desirable user experience
Unified Customer Experience:
- Design the touchpoint optimization strategy
- Design integrations for the automation of processes
- Ensure data accessibility
- Work in an agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks
- Collaborate with AMEE and Global E-Business teams to refresh the E-Business frameworks and localized implementation
- Contribute to the community of practice
- Setup a steering committee to drive the digital agenda
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in sciences (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT, or any other related field)
- At least 3 – 5 years of working experience in in commercial or technology areas, with experience in product/project development
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Experience with Agile W/oW, ideally Scrum
- Fluent in English (both verbally and in writing), and French will be an added advantage.
- Have advanced Ms. PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Knowledge of Data & Analytics with skills in PowerBI and other analysis digital tools
- End-to-end mindset, proactive and strategic thinker
- Project management skills
- Knowledge in performance management
- Customer management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Have planning and execution skills
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Deep understanding of Route to Consumer strategy
- Good understanding of teamwork
- Knowledge in change management
- Ability to solve problems with critical thinking and innovation
GROWING WITH BRALIRWA
At Bralirwa, there is no set career path. You will find continuous learning opportunities and colleagues who will encourage and support your growth in whatever path you choose to explore. We are a destination for curious minds and the more curious you are, the better.
Start learning new things and find out everything you can be.
WHAT WE OFFER
We’re committed to hiring diversely. Having employees from diverse backgrounds brings a wealth of perspectives and experience to our team. We embrace Inclusion and Diversity, which means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development for all employees regardless of age, gender, race, disability, belief and civil partnership, pregnancy, and maternity.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary, but also an additional pension scheme, a loan subsidy, an annual bonus, free lunch, 100% medical insurance, fuel allowance, communication allowance, and enjoy a free Friday drink with colleagues.
HOW TO APPLY
As a Diverse and Global Company, we recruit based on the principle of equal opportunity. This means that our hiring decisions are not based on race, color, religion, beliefs, etc. but our decision is purely based on your shown competencies and behaviors during the assessment process.
In case you meet the above requirement, please go to https://careers.theheinekencompany.com/Rwanda and search for “E-Business Manager”.
All applicants must apply using our online application system, CVs received via email or standard post will NOT be considered. If you face any challenges in applying, please let us know through email@example.com (no applications will be accepted through this email)
The closing date for submission of applications is Tuesday, 22nd August 2023