CNC Machine Operator- Shearing
CNC Machine Operator- Shearing (1 position)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 - 3 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
We are looking for someone who wants to take their Engineering career to the next level. The Role is a significant Position for the Organsiation and handles a large volume of clients work. We have current technology in terms of working tools which will enhance your skills and experience to the next world of technology.
Our Client is East Africas leading Engineering firm in Fabrication and Precise Engineering works, and is presently undergoing a transformation from a manufacturing-centric organisation, to becoming a growth-focused world class consumer company, which is values-led, process driven, and has a high performing organisation. This role is an opportunity to utilise your existing skills and take on additional experience on current technology.
Qualifications & Skills,
- 2-3 years experience operating CNC machines such as; Press Brake(Bending), TPP Punching, Shearing, laser cutting etc
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to read and interpret drawings, programs
- Able to read and write
- Teamwork Skills
- Artisan Grade III or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(Production)