Chief Executive Officer at Adept Systems
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 - 12 years
- Location: Nairobi
- Job Field: Project Management
You will be expected to:
- Work in consultation with the Board of Directors in providing overall leadership to BSL, and the senior leadership team in the development and implementation of strategies (short, medium, and long-term) that guide operations.
- Develop new business, specifically identifying new growth opportunities, assess return on the investment, and present to the Board for approval.
- In collaboration with the Board, oversee the conceptualisation and implementation of expansion strategies including assessing existing and future business needs, establishing priorities, and identifying financial and human resourcesrequired for development.
- Set and monitor performance against strategic plans and prepare reports for the Board. This includes setting optimal key performance indicators and budgets for all schools and support departments that are in line with the group business plan, obtaining and allocating the required resources, and making timely adjustments in strategies.
- Keep the Board fully informed of all important issues and aspects of BSL’s performance, opportunities, and developments. Share sufficient and appropriate information with Board members throughout the year so that theymay effectively assess issues, strategies, their implementation, and other performance outcomes.
- Act as the chief spokesperson for BSL, represent BSL to parents both prospective and current, government and other stakeholders; and proactively establish good working relationships and collaborative arrangements with key partners and other stakeholders locally and internationally to facilitate the achievement of the BSL goals.
- Guide the various functional heads to ensure continuous improvement of education programs and systems, including the development of school plans and key performance indicators, and sets high expectations and standards for quality teaching and learning that align with mission of the Group.
- Commit to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students by ensuring that all staff, and those connected to BSL share this commitment and responsibility.
- Influence change and new processes by evolving skills, technologies, applications, and practices for the continuous exploration and analysis of data to gain insights that in turn, will lead to data driven decisions.
- Guide, develop, mentor and coach a team of staff who provide technical and administrative support to the schools spread throughout Kenya, and provide leadership support as necessary to the Group’s schools in Tanzania and Rwanda.
- Master’s degree or equivalent preferably in business or related field
- Leadership/management training
- Post graduate qualification in Educational Management.
- At least twelve (12) years of experience, five (5) of which must be in a leadership position in internationaleducation
- Extensive overall business management experience with demonstrable success in building teams and driving change initiatives
- Supervisory and leadership development experience with school leaders and instructional staff
- Excellent leadership skills - achieving results through people
- Proven strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Strong monitoring and evaluation skills;
- Self-starter, high energy level with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adept Systems on jobs.adeptsystems.co.ke to apply