Business Development Officer at H2O Impact Ventures
- Position: Business Development Officer
- Under graduate degree (Second class Upper Division or above)
- Ideally in a technical subject (STEM)
- Excellent English (Spoken and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Develop strong sales strategies as trained and Evaluate customers’ needs.
- Use of various sales and methods and build long lasting client relationships
- Meet personal and team, daily targets and attend meeting, sales events and training.
- Report and provide feedback to management.
- Understanding of business development initiatives and influencing stakeholders. Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Researching new commercial activities.
All interested candidates should submit their documents through email@example.com before 30th September.
Click on the APPLY button to send your application documents:
- Your application will be sent to the employer immediately (Allowed formats: .doc .pdf .txt .docx)
- A confirmation email will be sent to you few minutes afterwards
- You can request any documents archived from our website (ex: a job description, a CV, a cover letter...)
Please bear in mind that you should never be requested to pay to get interviews, or to pass extra certifications etc...