Business Development Officer
Business Development Officer – Employment Clinic Murang’a Branch
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 0 - 2 years
- Location Muranga
- Job Field Consultancy
Employment Clinic – Murang’a Branch is looking for an experienced,
passionate and creative business development officer to join our team.
As a business development officer you will be responsible for bringing
in new customers. You MUST have excellent social media skills. Your
biggest responsibility will be to increase our online presence and
improve our sales and marketing efforts.
This is not a desk job. The candidate is expected to conduct regular face-to-face meetings with the clients and undertake networking activities. Therefore the successful candidate is expected to be presentable, costumer focused, and possess excellent communication skills and a professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through networking, industry knowledge, current expertise and existing contacts
- Proactively initiate contact with potential clients
- Build and maintain good relationship with existing clients in order to facilitate repeat business
Requirements and Qualifications
- A degree in Marketing or any other relevant field
- A self-starter with desire for success who can spot new opportunities.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Proven record in business development.
- Driven individual motivated by sales results.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening
- Well organized
- Presentable and confident
Method of Application
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development – Employment Clinic Murang’a Branch) to Jobs@factual-hr.com before 10th August 2023.