Business Development Analyst at Summit Recruitment and Search
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Nairobi
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The primary role of the position is to support business development through research and identify new business opportunities or new ways of reaching existing markets. The ideal Candidate Must have prior experience working in the Logistic Sector.
- Building, managing the process and taking the lead on commercial proposals.
- Create BD categories and manage movement of leads in the sales funnel i.e., ensure nothing falls out the net.
- Pipeline tracking and updating BD and BDM activity.
- Updating the company profiles and all marketing material
- Monthly and quarterly business reports consolidation and preparation of presentations
- Administrate company LinkedIn page, website content and all other digital platforms.
- Explore other additional digital platforms for marketing Monthly Group newsletter.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Strong knowledge about the industry including competitors and market trends.
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Self-starter who shows initiative and can work for periods without supervision.
- Ability to develop and manage interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to engage and interact with multiple managerial grade levels including the executive.
- Completely trustworthy as will be handling occasional confidential data.
- Keen eye for identifying opportunity.
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Highly skilled in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other relevant software programs
- Pricing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking skills o Problem solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Summit Recruitment and Search on www.summitrecruitment-search.com to apply