BREWING LAB SPECIALIST at AB InBev
Time type: Full time
Job requisition id :30048851
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Move palletized materials from specified origin to specified destination.
- Implement safety, health/environmental procedures and legislation
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Develop employees
- Ensure a positive employee relations climate
- Manage and apply personnel practices
- Standards are in place and well understood.
- Training is done against the specified methods.
- Verification of the execution of the procedures to ensure that they comply with the standards.
- Ensure that equipment is calibrated and is functioning as per original standard.
- Highlight of any deviations to the Brewing manager, Packaging manager and Plant manager for action and stopping of the process when necessary
- Conform to value chain requirements
- Manage QC administration
- Optimise the availability of measuring equipment
- Maintain and control consumable stock levels
- Optimise quality control management system
- Facilitate effective team dynamics
- Maintain performance management system
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Improve quality compliance and management on site and reduce reputational risks for the site
- Achieve VPO targets and Quality KPI and PI targets for the site
Read Also:NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,475 POSTS)
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and Microbiology or equivalent
- 2-3 Years in Laboratory, Brewing or Packaging operation
- 3-6 months on the job training
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply through the link below.