Assistant Health Promotion Officer III - (2) Posts at Meru County
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldMedical / Healthcare
MCPSB/12/07/2023 ASSISTANT HEALTH PROMOTION OFFICER III JG “H” – (2) POSTS
Duties and responsibilities
- This will be the entry level and training for this cadre, and will work under a more experienced officer, and will be responsible for the implementation of the community health projects, programmes and activities which include- working with the community in identifying and prioritizing health needs; conducting school health promotion programs, conducting patient and community health education, creating awareness on prevention and control of diseases ; providing support to community health workers , carrying out training for community health workers on health promotion, mobilizing and educating community groups on health promotion issues, developing and disseminating health information and materials and mobilizing local resources for implementation of health promotion programs.
For appointment to grade a candidate must have
- Diploma in health promotion and education from a recognized training institution and;
- Certificate in computer applications
Method of Application
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews, registration and licenses where applicable.
The Meru County Government is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. People with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the jobs portal: www.careers.meru.go.ke so as to reach the undersigned on or before 21st August 2023
PLEASE NOTE NO HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Meru County Public Service Board
P. O. Box 120 -60200