ADMIN ASSISTANT (J&I CONSULT)
Career Options Africa Group is Africa’s largest ground Human Resource (HR) Agency with operations in nine (9) African countries of Kenya, Uganda Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Rwanda, DR Congo, Nigeria, South Africa, South Sudan, and Nigeria with a locally registered company in each country.
We seek to fill the position of Admin Assistant for our sister company J&I Consult with a suitably qualified and competent individual with adequate IT skills and some marketing experience.
The Admin Assistant will be responsible for providing essential administrative support while leveraging their expertise in IT and marketing to enhance our efficiency and reach.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
i. Management of petty cash.
ii. Bank payment of salaries, statutory deductions and company taxes.
iii. Assist in filling of documents related to staff consultants, trainers, purchases, office documents such as revenue, expenditure and contracts.
iv. Payment of immigration fees and delivering documents to immigration offices.
v. Signing of contracts and other documents.
vi. Contribute to marketing efforts by assisting with basic digital marketing tasks.
vii. Responsible for cash payments for all COA and farm purchases.
viii. Purchasing of items for Tanzania Stone Mining –Under J&I.
ix. Person of Contact for farm workers.
x. Ensuring payments and delivery of supplies to the farm.
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
· Diploma in Business Management, Business Administration, or related field with a minimum KCSE grade of C plain.
· Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
· At least one year’s experience in a busy office as an admin assistant with exposure to IT and marketing functions.
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The right person should have the following skills and competencies:
· Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.
· Proven track record of effectively managing administrative tasks, maintaining organized records, and handling confidential information with discretion.
· Basic understanding of marketing principles and a willingness to learn more about marketing activities and strategies.
· Meticulous attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all administrative tasks and communications.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT THE CLIENT IS OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
are offering a gross amount of KES 30,000 monthly.