- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Quick and proper allocation of customer receipts into customer accounts maintaining a clean aging statement by customer.
- Timely posting of customer claims for allowances & discounts and ensuring customers utilize them.
- Reconciliation of the customer accounts.
- The debtors aging analysis report is reviewed weekly and monthly.
- Follow up on nearing due and past due invoices as per credit policy through email and phone calls.
- Update weekly cheque collections tracker and ensure all cheques are diligently banked when due.
- Facilitate collections from overdue accounts.
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records.
- Onboarding of new customers ensuring that all KYC and due diligence is performed.
- Customer visits.
- Debt collection; performing follow-ups.
- Assist in stock take and ensure reconciliation is signed off.
- Minimum CPA 2
- 2 years of experience in Accounts receivable in a Manufacturing or Dairy setup is a must.
- Experience using Excels
- Understanding of Accounting Principles & Standards.
- Planning and Organizing Skills.
- Effective Decision Making.
- Teamwork and strong communication skills.
Method of Application
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org