Accountant – Kilifi at Summit Recruitment and Search
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience3 years
- Location: Kilifi
- Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Ensuring that the company accounting/financial registers are updated and accurate e.g. asset registers.
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations, including accounts payable and receivables.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulatory requirements, including tax filings and audits.
- Prepare and submit tax returns and statutory to the appropriate authorities.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements.
- Cashflow management to ensure suppliers are paid on time and running costs are optimized to maximize the bottom line.
- Any other task that is relevant for ensuring proper accounting in the company. This might include planning stock-takes with relevant team members.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or any other related Field with ongoing CPA or ACCA qualification.
- Must have 3 years and above working experience in a retail setup.
- Must be Proficient in using accounting systems, General Accounting skills and Computer skills especially excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in financial reporting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Summit Recruitment and Search on www.summitrecruitment-search.com to apply