We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
The way we manage our company is built on the belief that by giving a WOW service to our clients, we will be able to change the delivery market. How are we doing it? By paying attention to all the details. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city and delivering their products in less than 60 mins.
As an Account Manager , you will be a key role in the Glovo Partners team. You will be directly responsible to build and maintain good relationships between our partners and our company.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Onboard new partners on our platform by providing them all the necessary tools and information to start working
- Optimize Glovo visibility in our partners through marketing actions and our marketing kits
- Co-create potential annual marketing plans with our country partners
- Negotiate contract conditions with our partners for driving profitability without compromising partner’s P&L
- Improve operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customer
- Get feedback from our restaurants and translate it into product improvement
- Maintain an excellent and long-term relationship with our partners
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role or in consulting
- Determination to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!