66 New FORM FOUR and Above Job Vacancies at THPS
Tanzania Health Promotion Supports (THPS) is an indigenous NGO established under non- governmental organization act No 24 of 2002 in 2011. THPS works in partnership with the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC), Regional Administration and Local Government (PORALG), Ministry of Home Affairs (MoHA) and Ministry of Health (MoH) in Zanzibar with a goal of ensuring accessible high- quality health care services to Tanzanians; through strengthening of health and community systems for comprehensive quality health services including HIV/AIDS; Tuberculosis; prevention of GBV; reproductive, maternal, neonatal, child, and adolescent health (RMNHCAH) services; laboratory systems and services and health management information systems (HIMS).
Tanzania Health Promotion support (THPS) has been awarded by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)- under the Cooperative Agreement GH20-2062 to implement a project entitled “Health Information System Development, Project Management and Coordinated Deployment for National HIV and Health Sector Systems in the Republic of Tanzania under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR). The goal of the project is to support the Government of Tanzania (GOT) in the management, coordination, scale-up, and continuous modernization of Tanzania’s Health Information Systems (HIS). Specific areas that THPS will support include, but are not limited to: a) Technical planning and upgrading of HIS related to HIV/TB, particularly lab information systems; b) Strengthening data integration and linkages of diverse data sources and HIS; c) Improving data quality, data analyses, and utilization associate with HIS.
Tanzania Health Promotion support (THPS) is invites qualified and interested candidates to apply for the following positions below...
CLICK JOB TITLE YOU WANT TO READ FULL JOBS DESCRIPTIONS AND MODE OF APPLICATION
- Communications & Advocacy Manager
- Zonal Project Manager
- District Manager (4 Positions)
- Clinical Advisors - HIV Prevention and Treatment (6 Positions)
- HIV Testing, Prevention & Linkages Program Officer
- Adherence, Psychosocial Support & Retention Field Officer (APSR FO) (3 Positions)
- Cervical Cancer Prevention and GBV Field Officer (5 Positions)
- PMTCT &Pediatric Field Officer (5 Positions)
- Medically Assisted Therapy (MAT) Program Officer
- Community Services Field Officers (13 Positions)
- District Data Manager (2 Positions)
- Strategic Information Officers (9 Positions)
- Sub Grants Officer
- Administration Officer
- Admin Assistant (2 Positions)
- Project Driver (11 Positions)
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
THPS is an equal opportunity employer; women, people living with HIV/AIDS and people living with disability are encouraged to apply.