6 Job positions of Sales and Marketing Officers at Kigali Ceramics Ltd
- Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officers(6)
- Name of COMPANY: Kigali Ceramics Ltd.
- Full/ Part Time: Full Time
- Closing Date: Saturday, 23rdSeptember 2023
- Duty Station: Kigali / Rwanda
Report to: Sales Manager
Kigali Ceramics Ltd would like to recruit sales and Marketing Officers for the Secretariat based in the Kigali-Rwanda, Prime Economics Zone (Jumbo Industrial Parker).
Duties and responsibilities of Sales Officer
- To sell building materials to reach the satisfaction of the clients
- Ensure materials are packed, loaded and shipped as per client’s requirement.
- Selling the stock within less than few days in stock and produce the necessary order documentation, no transport missed, no document left behind.
- Maintain optimum communication and relation with clients
- Promote new product, commercial trials and develop sales volume in stems, prices and turnover.
- Ensure you achieve budget turnover and stem price
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly sales statistics
- Analyze client’s claims, generate action plan report and ensure claims are controlled.
- Prepare and attend weekly claim meeting.
- Ensure no claim from clients,
- Introduction of new varieties, change of prices.
Daily basis work:
- Confirm the clients’ orders to them
- Make sure all prices are updated as per the season and clients.
- Every day the Sales office is doing the daily plan. Print the report
- Prepare the daily plan during the absence of the sales manager in the office
- When shipment is closed prepares the packing list, commercial invoice and other documents as per standard and make sure the documents are approved by the Sales Manager on daily basis.
- Ensure all the documents are emailed to the clients the day of the shipment date.
- Attend fair to promote the company products and find new markets.
- Any other duties assigned to the holder by the management from time to time.
- in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field;
- Proven experience as Sales and marketing officer in highly pressurized environment
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and business software
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
Working Place: Field
- Qualified Candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work experience and copy of National Identification to KIGALI CERAMICS Ltd at Human Resources office: email@example.com
- The deadline for submitting application is on Saturday, 23rd September 2023 at 13:00PM local Time.